BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL! Buy 2 months of Daycare and get the 3rd month at 1/2 off*!
Kids back in school? Sports every night? Don't have time to breathe let alone walk the dog? Bring your dog here to get plenty of exercise and mark one thing off your to do list!
Not just a business
it is a passion!
Your days of coming home to a doggy-destroyed house are over. Whenever you have a long workday or a busy weekend ahead of you, simply bring your furry friend to New Beginnings K-9 and we’ll take it from there. We have the best dog trainers available and offer dog boarding kennels and dog training classes to Cincinnati Oh and surrounding areas. Our well-trained and knowledgeable staff will pamper your pup so you can relax, knowing that your furry friend is in our capable hands. While you’re away, he’ll enjoy a great day of play, and when you pick him up, he’ll be ready to cuddle and snooze peacefully.
The dog trainers and professionals at NBK9 understand dogs. We base all we do on the latest research, positive reinforcement training and lots of love because we know your dog is family. Because of this philosophy, we built our 26,000 square foot facility around the newest thinking on dog behavior. We provide best-in-class doggy daycare, dog boarding and dog training for the greater Cincinnati and northern Kentucky area, with those who want trusting, respectful relationships with their dogs and us.
Center for Education
We are for dog lovers with a commitment to teamwork between dog, owner, caretaker and dog trainers. We are for giving what's needed to each dog, because only then can we get the best back. We are for respect for the research and knowledge that guide us, and the laughter and love our four-legged family members bring. We are for the journey to better understanding your dog as the path to a better relationship.
One On One Boarding
Puppy Day Care
- Meet our Dog of the Month for June! Lacey! We have always enjoyed having Lacey in our daycare program. She has such a wonderful, loving personality and immediately makes friends...
- Doggie Daycare: Size Matters Chelsea Ryan B.S All dogs in our daycare program are special and the team at NBK9 holds the safety of each individual dog at the highest...
- Congratulations to Margot for being awarded Daycare Dog of the Month! Margot has been a joy to have in our daycare program! She has a wonderful, fun personality and is...
- Positive Puppy Training Tips: How to Pick the Right Puppy Class Gab Jimenez, B.A. Watch the video blog here! Are you looking for a puppy obedience class near you? Chances...
- Dog Training Tips: Why “Sit” Can Wait: Socialization VS. Training Revisited Gab Jimenez, B.A. Socialization is a recurring theme in many of our blogs. We have discussed socialization for adult...
- Choosing the Right Dog Food Gab Jimenez, B.A. Our dogs’ diets are extremely important to their overall well-being, and the responsibility lies with us humans to know what’s best for them....