How We Are Different:
- It's OUR job to keep the dogs SAFE, both physically and emotionally
Dog fights do not have to be part of the culture of an off-leash play facility and are not accepted as part of our culture.
- A nearly bark-less environment to help keep stress low.
- A team of professionals committed to the safety of the dogs, superior care, the science of dog behavior, and each dog’s emotional needs.
- A 1:8 human-to-dog ratio for security and peace-of-mind.
- A Dog Daycare Test Run for your dog’s safety and your peace of mind.
- A consistent schedule that balances play, mental stimulation and nap times.
- Professionals who can identify the onset of illness and emotional distress.
- An environment that encourages, promotes and rewards good behavior.
- Spotlessly clean, safe facilities - Come see for yourself!
We offer tours of our facility every Saturday from 2:00 - 3:30 PM, with no appointment needed during this allotted time.
We at NBK9 are not infallible. When it comes to working with animals, things could still potentially occur despite our best efforts. That is why we take our responsibility to your four-legged family member so seriously. Our staff members receive extensive ongoing education on dog behavior and canine body language and we make every effort to prevent situations from arising, all the while making sure your dog has a fun enjoyable experience.
We have a safety record that is unparalleled for Doggie Daycare, because your dog's safety IS our top priority.
New Beginnings Is Not a Traditional Dog Kennel
We strive to give each individual dog what’s needed according to temperament, age, size, health and behavioral factors.
That’s part of the reason we’re able to integrate most dogs, even those who haven’t been successful in doggie daycare elsewhere, into our program. We take the time to meet newbies or nervous Nellies, and introduce them to the grounds, the team, the daycare & boarding associates, and one new friend at a time.
Research shows dogs are at their best when they have a structured schedule, are engaged in activities and receive the proper rest.
Everything here is built around what’s known about the physical and emotional needs of dogs, from our first-class campus to our personnel and activities.
We do not discriminate against any breed.
Each and every dog has their own personality and temperament regardless of breed.
From a 3lb yorkie to a 165lb mastiff. We closely monitor behavior of all dogs in our care.
Interested In Daycare?
Are you interested in Doggie Daycare in Northern Kentucky or Doggy Daycare in the Greater Cincinnati area? If so, New Beginnings K9 Training has different options and settings for doggie daycare depending on each dog’s needs. Whether you are looking for doggie daycare, dog sitting, or dog boarding, we offer it. If you think all-inclusive, positive and safe daycare is right for you and your dog, then visit our Getting Started page to start your paperwork. Or feel free to call our admissions office with any questions you might have. (859)-282-6504.